How We Can Serve You
Practical Service Blueprinting Workshops
Through service blueprinting, you can generate powerful alignment for cross-functional teams on the end-to-end of your service, and uncover both tactical and strategic areas of opportunity to improve your service experiences. In our blueprinting workshops, we aim to "teach you how to fish" as well as facilitate the blueprinting process.
We will partner with you to:
- Assess service ecosystem and opportunity spaces
- Identify key scenarios
- Blueprint key scenarios
- Facilitate identification of tactical and strategic improvements
- Develop future state concepts and gap analysis
Practical Service Design Workshops & Trainings for your team
Beyond blueprinting, we can help facilitate a number of educational trainings and workshops for your team. If you're interested, let's discuss what might be the best approach to meet your goals.
Some examples of workshops and trainings:
- Training: Intro to Service Blueprinting
- Training: Intro to User Interviewing
- Training: Intro to Customer Journey Mapping
- Workshop: Touchpoint Mapping
- Workshop: Touchpoint Strategy
- Workshop: Service Value Positioning
- Workshop: Stakeholder Mapping
- and more! Let's talk...
Service Design Project Coaching
Service design is new to many organizations, and we know what it's like trying to get projects off the ground. We want to help support you as you develop your ideas, make the case, plan your approach, and make it happen. We can be a resource for you as you take on new challenges, go face-to-face with difficult stakeholders, and help you strategize on next steps. Think of us as thought-partners who can offer both tactical and strategic advice and help along the way.